Can I change the type of account I hold?

Members can change their accounts by contacting investor services at Please be aware that changing the type of account may have tax or other legal implications. If you do decide you need to change your account type, please contact Investor Services at or

Capital at risk. No FSCS cover. See Risk Statement.